Sushi Catering Menu
Offersushi Offers a Complete Menu Of All Types Sushi Rolls, Nigiris Sashimi And More.
Our sushi chef offers a variety of sushi rolls and will gladly adjust the ingredients to suit your taste preferences. If you are planning a party at your home, why not surprise your guests with the unique experience of a sushi party.
- Tiger shrimps with avocado English cucumber, rolled with seasoned sushi rice nori seaweed and wasabi horseradish, topped with black sesame seeds.
Sexy Lobster Roll
- Cooked lobster meat with avocado, spicy sauce rolled with mango and asparagus.
Red Sox Maki
- Yellow tuna fish with tiger shrimps, spicy mayonnaise rolled with shaved cucumber and asparagus.
- English cucumber, rolled with spicy mayonnaise, served with pickled ginger and wasabi horseradish.
- Asparagus rolled with spicy mayonnaise, served with pickled ginger and wasabi horseradish.
- Tiger shrimps, avocado asparagus spicy mayonnaise, topped with tuna and teriyaki sauce and very thin slices of fresh jalapeno peppers.
- Fresh salmon and cream cheese rolled with cucumber garnish with scallions.
- Golden fried sweet potatoes spicy mayonnaise, cooked lobster rolled with avocado, topped with black sesame seeds.
- Golden fried sweet potatoes, spicy mayonnaise rolled with fresh avocado.
Tuna and Salmon Nigiris
- Thin sliced Tuna and Salmon nigiri topped with seasoned sushi rice.
Spicy Heaven Tuna Roll
- Yellowfin tuna fish with spicy heaven sauce rolled with seasoned sushi rice, nori seaweed and wasabi horseradish, topped with black sesame seeds.
- Spicy seasoned yellow tuna fin thin-crusted served with pickled ginger and wasabi.
- Yellowfin tuna fish, spicy sauce rolled with avocado and golden crunchy fried sweet potatoes.
King Salmon Roll
- Tiger shrimps with avocado cucumber asparagus rolled with spicy mayonnaise topped with salmon skin finished with teriyaki sauce.
- Tuna fish, salmon with cucumber, cream cheese rolled with avocado, topped with black sesame seeds
*Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or meat may increase the risk of your foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.